We are five Church of England parishes in and around
Thank you for looking at this website, we hope you find it helpful.
It is with great sadness that we have learned of the death of The Duke of Edinburgh, His Royal Highness Prince Philip. May he rest in peace and rise in glory. Our condolences are with the Royal Family at this time.
The Government has advised that in order to observe current Covid-19 precautions, physical condolence books should not be offered at this time.
Into your hands, O Lord,
we humbly entrust our brother Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
In this life you embraced him with your tender love,
and opened to him the gate of heaven.
The old order has passed away,
as you welcome him into paradise,
where there will be no sorrow, no weeping nor pain,
but the fullness of peace and joy
with your Son and the Holy Spirit for ever and ever.
Services continue at Hollacombe, Holsworthy and Pyworthy Churches please see details on the services page. Some of the buildings are also open for individual prayer and reflection please see below. If you are well and are visiting a church building please follow the advise for your own safety and the safety of others during this pandemic.
All are welcome at our churches.
The churches are open as follows;
- Holsworthy Church is open during the day every day.
- Pyworthy Church is open on Wednesdays and Sundays during the day.
- Hollacombe Church is open when requested please call Julie Isaac - 253249.
Please go to the online church page for details of worship, prayer and study via Zoom.
If you would like to received the weekly News Sheet please email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are struggling with the pandemic or for any other reason, or would like more information please do be in touch.
Yours in Christ
Mother Elizabeth Burke, Rector
Mobile: 07990 978 485
Phone: Holsworthy 255490
If you have a concern about the safety of someone or the actions of someone working with children or vulnerable adults, please speak to someone:
- Holsworthy and Hollacombe - Sue Bumby 01409 254 023 and Helen Young 01409 259 345
- Bridgerule - Val Harris 01409 259 192 and Jacqueline Crocker 01288 381 534
- Pyworthy with Pancrasweek - Val Harris 01409 259 192
- The link to the Diocesan Safeguarding Team’s contact details -https://exeter.anglican.org/
If you are a young person and you feel unhappy about something happening to you, please call any of the numbers above or call Childline on 0800 11 11.